Get Started Now
You’re off to a great start!
We want to make this as easy as possible. Follow the steps below to get started on your,
Israel By Design application process
- Fill out your personal information on our contact us page.
- Set up a time to speak with our
program advisors and learn more about Israel by Design.
- In order to set up an interview with a program advisor, please fill out the application form, upload your resume, and pay the $50 application fee here.
- If you are approved to move on in the process, you will receive an approval letter a few days after your interview.
- Before we put you in touch with your placement coordinator, we will send you a link to pay a $150 deposit.
- The placement coordinator will help you land your internship or volunteering of choice, reaching out to companies and setting up interviews for you.
- Once you pay your deposit, you will have 50 days to upload all of your documents. Only when all of your documents have been uploaded and approved by our staff will you receive your official acceptance.
- About a month before the program begins, the tuition is due. Tuition covers housing, medical insurance, Hebrew lessons, fully loaded bus pass in your city and trips and tours throughout Israel. More information about tuition and scholarships.
Once you are ready to apply, please start you Israel by Design application here: