Description of the Internship:
The project in general and the position specifically is flexible, which means we will adapt the position to the fellow chosen and the work needed to be done.
Some of the work will be structured, but a lot of it will be very independent and dynamic. The initiative, the creativity and open thinking of the fellow will create the structure of the position.
The Fellow will be part of a team and will be able to give his input alongside to carrying out tasks such as;
1. Help in institutionalization and establishment of the program.
2. Planning of training days for volunteers and staff.
3. Presentation of the program at student fairs ect.
4. Help in marketing the program to possible applicants
5. Making contacts with organizations/personals/future partners
6. Research of the academic side of Jewish service learning
7. Developing an online training program for staff.
8. Lead the developing of a Alumni organization.