Description of the Internship:
The intern will help launch the first “innovation for development” accelerator program in Israel. This position provides exposure to all levels of the program’s operations as well as to key players in the field.
• Assist staff on research of existing accelerator models and outlining of key elements critical to a successful program;
• Identification of potential local and international partners for implementation of accelerator
• Mapping and needs assessment of start up industry players eligible to apply for accelerators in fields such as health, alternative energy, agriculture, water, education and ICT
• Assistance in identification and recruitment of mentors both locally and internationally as aligned to needs of startups
• Identification of potential sponsors, VC and Angel funding for successful projects, etc.