Volunteer or Professional Experiences
Specialized Interests & Hobbies
What is Israel by Design?
About Israel Experience®
Masa Israel Journey
How It Works
Application & Admissions
Tuition & Grants
Why host an Israel by Design intern?
Apply to Host an Intern
Help future participants understand what this internship is really like.
Dates of Internship Placement
1) What were your main tasks/assignments at your internship placement?
2) What was your favorite aspect of your internship? (For example: the people that work there, the work itself, things that you were exposed to)
3) What did you like least about the internship?
4) What was a typical day like at the internship placement?
5) Describe an activity/project/task that you were involved in that you really enjoyed. What did you like about the activity? What was your role in it?
6) Describe a task/project that you were involved in that you did not enjoy. What didn’t you like about that activity?
7) What is the quickest way to get to the internship from the Israel By Design housing (what bus line, what walking route)? How much time does it usually take to get there?
8) Where is the best place to eat lunch in the area? How much do you generally spend on lunch?
9) What were the typical work hours? Were they flexible?
10) What type of person is the right candidate for this placement?
11) Other comments about the internship.
12) Would you recommend this internship to a future candidate? Why?
13) Please rate your internship from 1-5
5 - Highest
I wish to receive marketing emails
Yes, I would like to hear about other programs and receive marketing emails